Your favorite all time wholesome meal?
Rajma Rice with dahi Bhalla, papad and tomato chutney
Perfect Egg Benedict vegan version? Original and vegan version of the same.
Original – Toasted English muffin topped with a slice of Canadian bacon, topped with a poached egg, topped with hollandaise sauce garnished with olives and chopped parsley
Vegan – Toasted English muffin topped with hash brown potatoes, topped with grilled sliced vegetables, topped with mornay sauce made with almond milk.
Your favorite drink.
I do not consume alcohol. However I am fond of tea (chai)
Sir, your brief Background.
30 years of culinary experience. I started my career with ITC Maurya Sheraton, worked for Usha Kiran Palace, Gwalior, Rajputana Sheraton, Jaipur, Ambassador Sky chef air catering for first class passengers of 4 major international airlines, worked for Continental Foundation JV as Camp Catering Manager, 9 years worked for Celebrity Cruises (now a part of Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines) USA. I have had the opportunity to teach culinary skills for which 600 students were successfully recruited for various international cruise lines. I have been working for the Select group of hotels for the past 17 years and have been successfully operating the Maharajas express on behalf of IRCC from 2012 onwards.
The trigger point (that moment) when you reached where you are now…
The trigger point of my career was working for the International Cruise Lines in USA
The most famous personality you served ( an honor moment for you)
Some of the famous personalities I served are
- Cherry Blair – wife of British PM Mr. Tony Blair
- Seventeen executive chefs, who are grouped in Paris-based ‘Le Club des Chefs des Chefs’ (CCC)and are chefs to the high and the mighty like US President Barack Obama, British Queen Elizabeth II, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Indian President Pranab Mukherjee, French President François Hollande, and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, among others on the Maharajas Express
- Sir Trevor McDonald – Trinidadian-British journalist
- Crown Prince Kuwait in 2015
- Recently served President of India and Chief Minister of UP
- Your final advice for the young ones who aspire big.
The industry always requires hard Working people and therefore be fit and work hard, diligently. The young ones should always keep themselves updated with the current trends of the hotel industry.